Prepare your presentation
- Each presenter should submit a power point presentation with embedded audio or video. Oral presentations should be for no more than 15 minutes and Poster presentations no more than 5 minutes.
- Instructions on how to produce your audio/video file can be found on:
Submit your presentation
- Send your presentation file via We Transfer (https://wetransfer.com/) to the Online Conference Team clearly labelling your file with your surname and your first initial e.g. SokhiR. When uploading your presentation send it to the following email address: email@example.com
- Please send your presentations via We Transfer no later than Friday 27 March.
View presentations online
- You will be able to view all presentations organised into Session Topics from 6 April to the end of April. When viewing the presentations you will be able to submit your questions to the Presenters up to 30 April. Relevant instructions will be emailed to you separately.
- Interactive sessions will be held during the week of 18 – 26 May. During these sessions you will be able to interact with the Presenters and listen to their replies to the questions and even ask further questions via the platform. Details of how to participate in the Interactive Session
platform will be emailed to you separately.
- An updated Book of Abstracts proceeding will be released to accompany the presentations.